- Ref: 113099
- Print Page
£1600pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Cowley Road - OX4
A super, modern first floor apartment on the vibrant Cowley Road with amenities & restaurants on its doorstep & only a short walk in to the city centre. This light & airy apartment includes a fantastic open-plan kitchen/living space with private More…▼
A super, modern first floor apartment on the vibrant Cowley Road with amenities & restaurants on its doorstep & only a short walk in to the city centre. This light & airy apartment includes a fantastic open-plan kitchen/living space with private terrace, utility room with washer/dryer, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, further double with balcony, study / dressing room, family bathroom, under floor heating & secure bicycle storage.
- 2 double bedrooms & study/dressing room
- Bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Open plan kitchen/living space with dishwasher & fridge/freezer
- Utility room with washer/dryer
- Private terrace & balcony
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.00 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.23 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113099£1600pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Cowley Road - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,200.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £480.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,116.13
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required