- Ref: 113097
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Blenheim Road - OX33
A substantial modern family house in this popular village with convenient access to Headington, the M40, Shotover Country park & good schools. This lovely home includes an open plan kitchen/dining room/family room, utility room with appliances & More…▼
A substantial modern family house in this popular village with convenient access to Headington, the M40, Shotover Country park & good schools. This lovely home includes an open plan kitchen/dining room/family room, utility room with appliances & cloakroom, 2 further reception rooms with wood burner & gas fire, Master bedroom with dressing area & en-suite shower room, further 3 double bedrooms, 1 with en-suite shower room, family bathroom, maintained garden, garage & driveway parking.
- Master bedroom with dressing area, 3 further double bedrooms
- 2 en-suite shower rooms & family bathroom
- Open plan kitchen/dining/ family room, utility room with appliances & WC
- 2 further reception rooms with wood burner & gas fire
- Large maintained garden, garage, ample driveway parking & electric gates
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 4.05 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 4.19 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band G £2,889.32
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113097£2000pcm 4 Bedroom House in Blenheim Road - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- Application fee (incl VAT): £600.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,500.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £60,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required