- Ref: 113062
- Print Page
3 Bedroom Flat in East Oxford - OX4
A super modern top floor duplex apartment on the vibrant Cowley Road with amenities, restaurants & shops within walking distance of the city centre. Built in 2015, this stylish apartment includes a first floor open plan living space with terrace, 2 More…▼
A super modern top floor duplex apartment on the vibrant Cowley Road with amenities, restaurants & shops within walking distance of the city centre. Built in 2015, this stylish apartment includes a first floor open plan living space with terrace, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, en-suite shower room, study / guest bedroom, underfloor heating & secure bicycle storage. Sorry, no parking available.
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Large open plan first floor living space with terrace & study / guest room with double sofa bed
- Contemporary furnishings & underfloor heating
- Secure bicycle storage. Sorry no parking available
- Walking distance of city centre & London coach link
- Close to local amenities, bars, shops & restaurants
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,200.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £480.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,920.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required