- Ref: 113061
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Salegate Lane - OX4
A modern first floor loft style apartment in a period conversion tucked away from the road, within walking distance of the Oxford Business Park, local amenities & frequent bus route to the city centre. This charming property with exposed beams & wood More…▼
A modern first floor loft style apartment in a period conversion tucked away from the road, within walking distance of the Oxford Business Park, local amenities & frequent bus route to the city centre. This charming property with exposed beams & wood floors throughout is ideal for a single professional & includes a light sitting room, dining room, kitchen with fridge & washing machine, double bedroom with small double bed & bathroom with shower. There is free on street parking available.
- Double bedroom & bathroom with shower
- Sitting room & separate dining room
- Kitchen with fridge & washing machine
- Wood floors throughout & good storage
- Free on street parking
- Good access to the MINI plant
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113061£850pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Salegate Lane - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,700.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,261.29
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £25,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required