- Ref: 113057
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Hedges Close - OX3
A modern mid-terraced house tucked away from the road with easy access to Headington hospitals, amenities, ring road & London coach link. The property includes a light sitting room, good size kitchen/breakfast room with washing machine, dishwasher & More…▼
A modern mid-terraced house tucked away from the road with easy access to Headington hospitals, amenities, ring road & London coach link. The property includes a light sitting room, good size kitchen/breakfast room with washing machine, dishwasher & fridge/freezer, 3 bedrooms, bathroom with shower, pretty enclosed garden with shed & off street parking.
- 3 bedrooms & bathroom with shower
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/breakfast room with washing machine, dishwasher & fridge/freezer
- Enclosed garden with shed
- Off street parking for 1 small car
- Easy access to Headington hospitals
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113057£1300pcm 3 Bedroom House in Hedges Close - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,600.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £390.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,929.03
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required