- Ref: 113052
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Oxford Road, Old Marston - OX3
A modern light & airy three storey semi-detached family house with convenient access to amenities in both Summertown & Headington & within walking distance of the John Radcliffe Hospital. The property has a formal sitting room, large open plan living More…▼
A modern light & airy three storey semi-detached family house with convenient access to amenities in both Summertown & Headington & within walking distance of the John Radcliffe Hospital. The property has a formal sitting room, large open plan living area with French doors, kitchen with appliances, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with dressing area & en-suite shower room, a further 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom with bath & shower cubicle, enclosed garden with summer house, large decking area & driveway parking.
- 3 double bedroom, en-suite shower room & family bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Formal sitting room & open plan living area with French doors to garden
- Kitchen with appliances
- Large wooden decking area & enclosed garden with summer house
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Walking distance to John Radcliffe Hospital & easy access to Headington & Summertown
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113052£1600pcm 3 Bedroom House in Oxford Road, Old Marston - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,215.38
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £480.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,219.35
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required