- Ref: 113052
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Oxford Road, Old Marston - OX3
A modern light & airy three storey semi-detached family house with convenient access to amenities in both Summertown & Headington & within walking distance of the John Radcliffe Hospital. The property has a formal sitting room, large open plan living More…▼
A modern light & airy three storey semi-detached family house with convenient access to amenities in both Summertown & Headington & within walking distance of the John Radcliffe Hospital. The property has a formal sitting room, large open plan living area with French doors, kitchen with appliances, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with dressing area & en-suite shower room, a further 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom with bath & shower cubicle, enclosed garden with summer house, large decking area & driveway parking.
- 3 double bedroom, en-suite shower room & family bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Formal sitting room & open plan living area with French doors to garden
- Kitchen with appliances
- Large wooden decking area & enclosed garden with summer house
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Walking distance to John Radcliffe Hospital & easy access to Headington & Summertown
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, £1,762.10
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113052£1600pcm 3 Bedroom House in Oxford Road, Old Marston - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,215.38
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £480.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,322.58
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required