- Ref: 113050
- Print Page
£1400pcm 2 Bedroom House in Wotton Underwood - HP18
A truly charming Grade II listed cottage with stunning countryside views set in 2.5 acres of maintained garden with large lawn, spinney & pond. This wonderfully light & airy countryside retreat originally dating back to the 16th century includes a More…▼
A truly charming Grade II listed cottage with stunning countryside views set in 2.5 acres of maintained garden with large lawn, spinney & pond. This wonderfully light & airy countryside retreat originally dating back to the 16th century includes a sitting room with open fire & quarry tile floors, study, dining room with wood burner, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, dressing area, bathroom, shower room, outbuilding for storage & ample parking. Rent inclusive of gardening.
- 2 double bedrooms & dressing area
- Bathroom & separate shower room
- Sitting room, dining room & study
- Kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher & fridge/freezer
- 2.5 acre maintained garden with lawn, spinney & pond
- Outbuilding for storage & ample parking.
- Available Date: 15/11/2019
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J6, 12.34 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Had'ham / Thame, 6.18 miles
- Council Tax: Aylesbury Vale, Band G £2,901.15
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113050£1400pcm 2 Bedroom House in Wotton Underwood - HP18
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £323.08
- Security deposit: £1,615.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,146.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.