- Ref: 113050
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Wotton Underwood - HP18
A truly charming Grade II listed cottage available now for a short-term with rent inclusive of council stunning countryside views set in 2.5 acres of maintained garden with large lawn, spinney & pond. This wonderfully light & airy countryside More…▼
A truly charming Grade II listed cottage available now for a short-term with rent inclusive of council stunning countryside views set in 2.5 acres of maintained garden with large lawn, spinney & pond. This wonderfully light & airy countryside retreat originally dating back to the 16th century includes a sitting room with open fire & quarry tile floors, study, dining room with wood burner, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, dressing area, bathroom, shower room, outbuilding for storage & ample parking.
- 2 double bedrooms & dressing area
- Bathroom & separate shower room
- Sitting room, dining room & study
- Kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher & fridge/freezer
- 2.5 acre maintained garden with lawn, spinney & pond, outbuilding for storage & ample parking.
- Rent inclusive of council tax, water, electricity & gardening
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J6, 12.34 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Had'ham / Thame, 6.18 miles
- Council Tax: Aylesbury Vale, Band G £2,901.15
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113050£1200pcm 2 Bedroom House in Wotton Underwood - HP18
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £276.92
- Security deposit: £1,384.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,680.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.