- Ref: 113050
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Wotton Underwood - HP18
A truly charming Grade II listed cottage with stunning countryside views set in 2.5 acres of maintained garden with large lawn, spinney & pond. This wonderfully light & airy countryside retreat originally dating back to the 16th century includes a More…▼
A truly charming Grade II listed cottage with stunning countryside views set in 2.5 acres of maintained garden with large lawn, spinney & pond. This wonderfully light & airy countryside retreat originally dating back to the 16th century includes a sitting room with open fire & quarry tile floors, study, dining room with wood burner, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, dressing area, bathroom, shower room, outbuilding for storage & ample parking. Pets considered.
- 2 double bedrooms & dressing area
- Bathroom & separate shower room
- Sitting room, dining room & study
- Kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher & fridge/freezer
- 2.5 acre maintained garden with lawn, spinney & pond
- Outbuilding for storage & ample parking. Pets considered.
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J6
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Had'ham / Thame
- Council Tax: Aylesbury Vale, Band G £2,901.15
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113050£1400pcm 2 Bedroom House in Wotton Underwood - HP18
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,800.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £420.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,866.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required