- Ref: 113046
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Barns Place, Temple Cowley - OX4
A light and airy top floor apartment in a modern development in Temple Cowley with convenient access to the Oxford Business Park, MINI plant & Headington hospitals. The apartment with wood floors through has a large open plan living/dining room with More…▼
A light and airy top floor apartment in a modern development in Temple Cowley with convenient access to the Oxford Business Park, MINI plant & Headington hospitals. The apartment with wood floors through has a large open plan living/dining room with French doors onto a balcony with fantastic views over the city, kitchen with fridge/freezer & washing machine, two double bedrooms, bathroom, telephone entry system & state of the art interactive bus timetabling device.
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower
- Living/dining room with views over Oxford
- Stylish kitchen with washing machine & fridge/freezer
- Wood floors throughout
- Secure telephone entry system to building
- Walking distance to the Oxford Business Park
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113046£1150pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Barns Place, Temple Cowley - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,300.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £345.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,669.35
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required