- Ref: 113035
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Delbush Avenue, Sandhills - OX3
A traditional 1930's semi-detached house, a short walk from Thornhill Park & Ride & convenient access to Headington hospitals, city centre & M40. The property has 2 double bedrooms, one with a built in wardrobe, third single bedroom/study, bathroom More…▼
A traditional 1930's semi-detached house, a short walk from Thornhill Park & Ride & convenient access to Headington hospitals, city centre & M40. The property has 2 double bedrooms, one with a built in wardrobe, third single bedroom/study, bathroom with shower, sitting room with feature fireplace & bay window, breakfast room, kitchen with washing machine & fridge, good size garden, garage & driveway parking.
- 2 double bedrooms & 1 single/study
- Bathroom with shower
- Sitting room with feature fireplace & bay window
- Kitchen & Breakfast room with washing machine & fridge
- Good size garden with shed
- Garage & driveway parking
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113035£1150pcm 3 Bedroom House in Delbush Avenue, Sandhills - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,592.31
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £345.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,483.87
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required