- Ref: 113026
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Downside Road, Headington - OX3
A stylish modern first floor apartment in a secure gated development with an innovative, energy efficient overheard heating system & conveniently located for Oxford hospitals & transport links to London. This smart property with wood floors More…▼
A stylish modern first floor apartment in a secure gated development with an innovative, energy efficient overheard heating system & conveniently located for Oxford hospitals & transport links to London. This smart property with wood floors throughout has 2 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room & bathroom, open plan kitchen/living area with wood floors, balcony & fridge/freezer, dishwasher & washing machine. There is off street parking for 1 car.
- 2 double bedrooms
- En-suite shower room & bathroom
- Open plan living/dining room with wood floors & balcony
- Kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine & fridge/freezer
- Off street parking for one car
- Convenient access to Thornhill Park & Ride & Oxford hospitals
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113026£1250pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Downside Road, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,500.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,625.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required