- Ref: 113019
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Windsor Street, Headington - OX3
A charming period terraced house in central Headington within walking distance of local shops, London coach stop & Headington hospitals. The property includes a kitchen/breakfast room with fridge/freezer & washing machine, sitting room with feature More…▼
A charming period terraced house in central Headington within walking distance of local shops, London coach stop & Headington hospitals. The property includes a kitchen/breakfast room with fridge/freezer & washing machine, sitting room with feature fireplace, 1 double bedroom & 1 single bedroom/study, modern shower room, pretty garden & permit parking available for 2 cars.
- 1 double bedroom 1 single bedroom/study & shower room
- Kitchen /breakfast room with fridge/freezer & washing machine.
- Sitting room with wood floor & feature fireplace.
- Pretty garden
- On street permit parking for 2 cars
- Walking distance of Headington amenities
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113019£1300pcm 2 Bedroom House in Windsor Street, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,600.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £390.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,646.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required