- Ref: 1019
- Print Page
5 Bedroom House in Charlbury Road, North Oxford - OX2
A fantastic 5 bedroom detached family home on a quiet road, within walking distance of the North Oxford schools and Summertown shops. The property has a double garage and further parking for 2 cars. In a great location for access to the city centre, More…▼
A fantastic 5 bedroom detached family home on a quiet road, within walking distance of the North Oxford schools and Summertown shops. The property has a double garage and further parking for 2 cars. In a great location for access to the city centre, train station, Headington hospitals and University departments.
- 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Two large reception rooms and separate study
- Kitchen with dining area and separate utility room
- Secure private garden
- Double garage and driveway parking
- Excellent location for North Oxford schools
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.02 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.43 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
1019£5250pcm 5 Bedroom House in Charlbury Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £7,269.23
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £6,825.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £157,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required