- Ref: 35519
- Print Page
£950pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Buckingham Road - OX26
A modern 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, conveniently located close to Bicester town centre. Located on the top floor, this bright & spacious apartment has been freshly redecorated throughout. The kitchen's appliances include dishwasher, washer/drye More…▼
A modern 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, conveniently located close to Bicester town centre. Located on the top floor, this bright & spacious apartment has been freshly redecorated throughout. The kitchen's appliances include dishwasher, washer/dryer, oven, gas hob, fridge & freezer. The living area has wood flooring & French doors opening onto a lovely Juliet balcony. There is 1 en suite shower room & a further main bathroom with shower over bath. Parking for 1 car is at the rear.
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (1 en suite shower room)
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Off street parking for 1 car
- Easy access to amenities and Bicester North train station
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J7, 13.28 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North, 0.07 miles
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £219.23
- Security deposit: £1,096.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,072.58
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £28,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.