- Ref: 35518
- Print Page
£1200pcm 3 Bedroom House in Goldcrest Way, Bicester - OX26
A well presented end of terrace house with private enclosed garden, garage & driveway parking for one car, located on the popular Langford Village development in Bicester. This lovely home has a living room, modern kitchen breakfast room & down stair More…▼
A well presented end of terrace house with private enclosed garden, garage & driveway parking for one car, located on the popular Langford Village development in Bicester. This lovely home has a living room, modern kitchen breakfast room & down stairs cloakroom. Upstairs you have two double bedrooms, a single bedroom & modern family bathroom with white suite.
- 3 bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Light living room
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room with oven & hob
- Garden, garage & driveway parking
- Landlord open to accepting a pet at rent of £1225pcm
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 2.67 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £276.92
- Security deposit: £1,384.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,741.94
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.