- Ref: 35493
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in The Parade, Garden Quarter, - OX27
A luxury apartment with pretty courtyard garden located in the popular & unique Garden Quarter development with excellent access to Bicester & surround access roads to Oxford. This beautifully present property with wood flooring & high ceilings throu More…▼
A luxury apartment with pretty courtyard garden located in the popular & unique Garden Quarter development with excellent access to Bicester & surround access roads to Oxford. This beautifully present property with wood flooring & high ceilings throughout as a large living area which follows into the kitchen/dining room ideal for entertaining, 2 doubles bedrooms, bathroom, off street parking & fibre optic broadband is available.
- 2 double bedrooms & bathroom with shower over bath
- Large open plan living area
- Kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances including washer/dryer, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Courtyard style garden
- Wood flooring throughout
- Located in the unique Garden Quarter development in Bicester
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 3.37 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North, 0.61 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D £1,761.73
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35493£1395pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in The Parade, Garden Quarter, - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £321.92
- Security deposit: £1,609.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,491.21
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £41,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.