- Ref: 35493
- Print Page
£1395pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in The Parade, Garden Quarter, - OX27
A luxury apartment with pretty courtyard garden located in the popular & unique Garden Quarter development with excellent access to Bicester & surround access roads to Oxford. This beautifully present property with wood flooring & high ceilings More…▼
A luxury apartment with pretty courtyard garden located in the popular & unique Garden Quarter development with excellent access to Bicester & surround access roads to Oxford. This beautifully present property with wood flooring & high ceilings throughout as a large living area which follows into the kitchen/dining room ideal for entertaining, 2 doubles bedrooms, bathroom, off street parking & fibre optic broadband is available.
- 2 double bedrooms & bathroom with shower over bath
- Large open plan living area
- Kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances including washer/dryer, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Courtyard style garden
- Wood flooring throughout
- Located in the unique Garden Quarter development in Bicester
- Available Date: 16/10/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 3.37 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North, 0.61 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D £1,761.73
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35493£1395pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in The Parade, Garden Quarter, - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £321.92
- Security deposit: £1,609.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,115.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £41,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.