- Ref: 35487
- Print Page
£750pcm House in The Cottage, Middleton Stoney - OX25
This charming detached studio cottage is set in pretty grounds & located a short drive from Bicester. Open plan living/bedroom, kitchen with appliances including fridge, freezer, washing machine & dryer, shower room, allocated parking, use of garden More…▼
This charming detached studio cottage is set in pretty grounds & located a short drive from Bicester. Open plan living/bedroom, kitchen with appliances including fridge, freezer, washing machine & dryer, shower room, allocated parking, use of garden & tennis court.
- Open plan living/bedroom studio cottage, modern shower room
- Kitchen with fridge & washing machine
- Small outhouse with freezer & tumble dryer
- Allocated parking for 1 car
- Use of small area of ground of the main house & tennis court
- A short drive from Bicester Village, Bicester North & Heyford stations, with direct train to Oxford
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 2.91 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Bicester North, 4.34 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band A £1,174.49
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35487£750pcm House in The Cottage, Middleton Stoney - OX25
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £173.08
- Security deposit: £865.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £925.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £22,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.