- Ref: 35478
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Vespasian Way, Chesterton - OX26
CHAIN FREE Beautifully presented three bedroom detached family home set in a quiet cul de sac of recently built high quality houses in the village of Chesterton. The property is set on a larger than average plot for a modern home. The accommodation i More…▼
CHAIN FREE Beautifully presented three bedroom detached family home set in a quiet cul de sac of recently built high quality houses in the village of Chesterton. The property is set on a larger than average plot for a modern home. The accommodation includes a large dining kitchen with separate utility room, living room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms, family bathroom and cloakroom. There is a fully enclosed rear garden, garage and off street parking for two cars.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, en-suite shower room to master, family bathroom
- 17ft Living room with patio doors to garden
- Large dining kitchen with utility room
- Low maintenance garden to rear with patio
- 20x11ft Garage and off street parking
- Close to Bruern Abbey School and main road networks
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 1.14 miles
- Locality: Village
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D £1,761.73
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35478£1200pcm 3 Bedroom House in Vespasian Way, Chesterton - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £276.92
- Security deposit: £1,384.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,489.66
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.