- Ref: 35456
- Print Page
£1000pcm 1 Bedroom House in Garden Quarter - OX27
A superior quality 1 bedroom house located in the unique Garden Quarter development with excellent access to Bicester & surround access roads to Oxford. This beautifully presented home has a open plan living/dining room, kitchen with appliances More…▼
A superior quality 1 bedroom house located in the unique Garden Quarter development with excellent access to Bicester & surround access roads to Oxford. This beautifully presented home has a open plan living/dining room, kitchen with appliances including fridge-freezer, dishwasher & washing machine, spacious double bedroom, bathroom, 1 allocated parking space & access to the pretty communal grounds.
- Spacious double bedroom & bathroom with shower over bath
- Dual aspect living/dining room
- Kitchen with fridge-freezer, washing machine & dishwasher
- Set in pretty maintained communal gardens
- 1 allocated parking space
- Located in the highly sought after Garden Quarter, within close proximity to major road networks & rail links
- Available Date: 02/09/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 3.34 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35456£1000pcm 1 Bedroom House in Garden Quarter - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £230.77
- Security deposit: £1,153.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £966.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.