- Ref: 35456
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in Garden Quarter - OX27
A superior quality 1 bedroom house located in the unique Garden Quarter development with excellent access to Bicester & surround access roads to Oxford. This beautifully presented home has a open plan living/dining room, kitchen with appliances incl More…▼
A superior quality 1 bedroom house located in the unique Garden Quarter development with excellent access to Bicester & surround access roads to Oxford. This beautifully presented home has a open plan living/dining room, kitchen with appliances including fridge-freezer, dishwasher & washing machine, spacious double bedroom, bathroom, 1 allocated parking space & access to the pretty communal grounds.
- Spacious double bedroom & bathroom with shower over bath
- Dual aspect living/dining room
- Kitchen with fridge-freezer, washing machine & dishwasher
- Set in pretty maintained communal gardens
- 1 allocated parking space
- Located in the highly sought after Garden Quarter, within close proximity to major road networks & rail links
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 3.34 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35456£1000pcm 1 Bedroom House in Garden Quarter - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £230.77
- Security deposit: £1,153.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,068.97
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.