- Ref: 35449
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Langford Village - OX26
A recently refurbished, well presented one bedroom 1st floor apartment, with a spacious living area and allocated parking, in the popular area of Langford Village. There is excellent access to Bicester Village and Bicester Village train station. More…▼
A recently refurbished, well presented one bedroom 1st floor apartment, with a spacious living area and allocated parking, in the popular area of Langford Village. There is excellent access to Bicester Village and Bicester Village train station. Available 2nd August. The communal areas are due to be re-decorated in August 2017.
- 1 double bedroom apartment with new bedroom carpet & blind
- Open plan living/kitchen with main appliances
- Bathroom with bath and shower over
- Allocated parking space
- Communal garden
- Close to local amenities
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35449£695pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Langford Village - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £962.31
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £868.75
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £20,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required