- Ref: 35438
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in Heron Drive, Bicester - OX26
A redecorated 1 bedroom house with allocated parking and garden. The property is located within walking distance to Bicester Village train station & the town centre. It has a good sized double bedroom, living room with french doors to the garden and More…▼
A redecorated 1 bedroom house with allocated parking and garden. The property is located within walking distance to Bicester Village train station & the town centre. It has a good sized double bedroom, living room with french doors to the garden and modern bathroom.
- 1 double bedroom & bathroom with shower over
- Spacious living room with patio doors leading to the garden
- Redecorated kitchen
- Secluded garden with patio area
- Allocated off road parking
- Easy access to Bicester Village and the train station
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, £1,317.73
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,142.31
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £878.23
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of �75 + VAT (�90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required