- Ref: 35426
- Print Page
£975pcm 2 Bedroom House in New Langford, Bicester - OX26
A very well presented 2 bedroom semi-detached house situated in the popular New Langford development, with 2 double bedrooms, 1 with en-suite, further bathroom, kitchen/diner and living room, as well as garage. A short walk from Bicester Village More…▼
A very well presented 2 bedroom semi-detached house situated in the popular New Langford development, with 2 double bedrooms, 1 with en-suite, further bathroom, kitchen/diner and living room, as well as garage. A short walk from Bicester Village train station.
- 2 bedrooms, en-suite and further bathroom
- Living room leading to the kitchen
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Low maintenance garden
- Garage with parking in front
- The property has been redecorated through-out with new carpets laid upstairs
- Available Date: 09/04/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,350.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £715.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required