- Ref: 35423
- Print Page
£1750pcm 3 Bedroom House in Stoke Lyne, Near Bicester - OX27
A rarely found substantial 3 double bedroom detached house situated in the popular village of Stoke Lyne. This recently built property has two bathrooms (family bathroom and en-suite to the master bedroom), ample gardens with large parking area, More…▼
A rarely found substantial 3 double bedroom detached house situated in the popular village of Stoke Lyne. This recently built property has two bathrooms (family bathroom and en-suite to the master bedroom), ample gardens with large parking area, private driveway and a double garage. Private location with beautiful views to the front. A short drive to Bicester, Banbury, Brackley and M40 J10.
- •3 double bedroom, 2 bathroom house
- •Living room with wood burning stove and separate dining room
- •Large kitchen/breakfast room and separate utility room
- •Garden and double size garage
- •Quiet village location only a short drive from Junction 10 M40 and access to Bicester and Brackley
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 1.16 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Bicester North, 3.54 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band E £2,153.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35423£1750pcm 3 Bedroom House in Stoke Lyne, Near Bicester - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,423.08
- Application fee (incl VAT): £525.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,314.52
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £52,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required