- Ref: 35420
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Kingsmere, Bicester - OX26
A lovely family home situated on the Kingsmere development in Bicester with garden, garage & off street parking. The property has a wonderfully light open plan kitchen diner with appliances & French doors leading onto a patio area, spacious living r More…▼
A lovely family home situated on the Kingsmere development in Bicester with garden, garage & off street parking. The property has a wonderfully light open plan kitchen diner with appliances & French doors leading onto a patio area, spacious living room with bay fronted window, & downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs you have three doubled bedrooms, with an en suite shower room off the master bedroom & additional family bathroom.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Family bathroom, en-suite shower room & downstairs WC
- Spacious living room
- Kitchen/diner with all appliances
- Garage, garden & off street parking
- Great access for A34 & M40
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 2.28 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35420£1350pcm 3 Bedroom House in Kingsmere, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £311.54
- Security deposit: £1,557.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,654.84
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.