- Ref: 35411
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Marsh Gibbon - OX27
A modern 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house situated in the sought after village of Marsh Gibbon. With a stunning kitchen/breakfast/dining room, large garden with double garage and ample driveway parking. A short drive from Bicester, Aylesbury and the A34/ More…▼
A modern 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house situated in the sought after village of Marsh Gibbon. With a stunning kitchen/breakfast/dining room, large garden with double garage and ample driveway parking. A short drive from Bicester, Aylesbury and the A34/ M40 J9.
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached house
- Living room with wood burning stove and separate study
- Lovely kitchen/breakfast/dining room
- Large rear garden
- Double garage with ample driveway parking
- Sought after village with easy access to A41 and M40
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Village
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band F £2,544.72
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35411£2000pcm 4 Bedroom House in Marsh Gibbon - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,769.23
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £600.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,642.86
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £60,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required