- Ref: 35377
- Print Page
5 Bedroom House in Weston on the Green - OX25
An impressive 5 double bedroom, 3 bathroom period house situated in the centre of the sought after village of Weston on the Green. With 5 receptions rooms, a large maintained garden, double carport and garage this property has excellent access to the More…▼
An impressive 5 double bedroom, 3 bathroom period house situated in the centre of the sought after village of Weston on the Green. With 5 receptions rooms, a large maintained garden, double carport and garage this property has excellent access to the A34, M40 J9 and Oxford.
- 5 double bedroom, 3 bathroom house
- 5 reception rooms including drawing room and library
- Kitchen/breakfast room with Aga and separate utility room
- Large maintained south facing garden, double carport and garage
- Sought after village location close to Junction 9 M40 and with easy access to Oxford
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Village
- Train: Islip
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band G £2,936.22
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £4,146.92
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,864.52
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £89,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required