- Ref: 35377
- Print Page
£3500pcm 5 Bedroom House in Weston on the Green - OX25
An impressive 5 double bedroom, 3 bathroom period house situated in the centre of the sought after village of Weston on the Green. With 5 receptions rooms, a large maintained garden, double carport and garage this property has excellent access to the More…▼
An impressive 5 double bedroom, 3 bathroom period house situated in the centre of the sought after village of Weston on the Green. With 5 receptions rooms, a large maintained garden, double carport and garage this property has excellent access to the A34, M40 J9 and Oxford.
- 5 double bedroom, 3 bathroom house
- 5 reception rooms including drawing room and library
- Kitchen/breakfast room with Aga and separate utility room
- Large maintained south facing garden, double carport and garage
- Sought after village location close to Junction 9 M40 and with easy access to Oxford
- Available Date: 01/07/2017
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Village
- Train: Islip
- Council Tax: Cherwell, £2,823.71
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £4,846.15
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,500.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £105,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required