- Ref: 35364
- Print Page
£1100pcm 2 Bedroom House in Avocet Way, Langford Village - OX26
A superb quality 2 bedroom terraced house located in the popular Langford Village area of Bicester. This well presented property is double glazed throughout & has a stylish kitchen which comes complete with appliances including dishwasher, washing ma More…▼
A superb quality 2 bedroom terraced house located in the popular Langford Village area of Bicester. This well presented property is double glazed throughout & has a stylish kitchen which comes complete with appliances including dishwasher, washing machine & fridge/freezer. Upstairs are two good size double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes & a modern bathroom with shower over bath. The property also comes with a private rear garden & two allocated off street parking spaces & bike stand for 2 bikes.
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Living room with patio doors to rear garden
- Stylish kitchen with appliances
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Garden, parking for 2 cars & storage for 2 bikes
- Close to local amenities
- Available Date: 27/06/2022
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 3.06 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester Village, 0.45 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35364£1100pcm 2 Bedroom House in Avocet Way, Langford Village - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £253.85
- Security deposit: £1,269.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,246.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.