- Ref: 35352
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Coghill, Bletchingdon - OX5
A recently refurbished, bright 3 bedroom family home in the pretty village of Bletchingdon. Modern kitchen/dining room with additional small conservatory/play room and exposed wooden floors and wood burning stove in the living room. 2 double bedrooms More…▼
A recently refurbished, bright 3 bedroom family home in the pretty village of Bletchingdon. Modern kitchen/dining room with additional small conservatory/play room and exposed wooden floors and wood burning stove in the living room. 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom, with white bathroom suite. Garage to rear and on-street parking.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room with wood burning stove
- Modern kitchen/dining room
- Rear garden
- Garage with light and power and on-street parking
- A short drive to Bicester, Kidlington and Oxford
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 3.36 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Bicester Village, 5.91 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35352£1050pcm 3 Bedroom House in Coghill, Bletchingdon - OX5
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,453.85
- Application fee (incl VAT): £315.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,365.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required