- Ref: 35345
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Poundon, Near Bicester - OX27
*RURAL RETREAT* spacious one bedroom apartment with study in this Grade II listed stable block in the secluded hamlet of Poundon, with it's own entrance and utility room. A short drive from Bicester, A34 and M40, the property is tucked away in the More…▼
*RURAL RETREAT* spacious one bedroom apartment with study in this Grade II listed stable block in the secluded hamlet of Poundon, with it's own entrance and utility room. A short drive from Bicester, A34 and M40, the property is tucked away in the grounds of Poundon House with access to the communal gardens. Available furnished. Ideal for a single person or couple. Landlord regrets no pets or commercial vehicles on site. Council tax, water, broadband & laundry facilities @ £120.00 per month
- 1 double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, 1 small double bedroom/study
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- Large living room with vaulted ceiling
- Kitchen and storage areas
- Communal laundry facilities
- Stunning rural location
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10
- Locality: Village
- Train: Bicester Village
- Council Tax: Aylesbury Vale, Band B £1,353.88
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,100.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £23,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required