- Ref: 35341
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Stoke Lyne, Nr Bicester - OX27
Lovingly renovated to an extremely high standard, this two double bedroom home in the village of Stoke Lyne retains its country-cottage feel. Overlooking fields and in a quiet location, the property is still just a short drive from the M40, Bicester, More…▼
Lovingly renovated to an extremely high standard, this two double bedroom home in the village of Stoke Lyne retains its country-cottage feel. Overlooking fields and in a quiet location, the property is still just a short drive from the M40, Bicester, Brackley and Buckingham.
- Large living room with wood burner and oak laminate flooring
- Modern kitchen with Neff dishwasher, oven and hobs
- Two good size double bedrooms plus landing office area
- Large bathroom with bath and separate shower unit
- Large garden with sunken patio
- Allocated parking for two cars and additional parking to rear of property
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10
- Locality: Village
- Train: Bicester Village
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D £1,761.73
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,377.69
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,251.77
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required