- Ref: 35341
- Print Page
£995pcm 2 Bedroom House in Stoke Lyne, Nr Bicester - OX27
Lovingly renovated to an extremely high standard, this two double bedroom home in the village of Stoke Lyne retains its country-cottage feel. Overlooking fields and in a quiet location, the property is still just a short drive from the M40, Bicester, More…▼
Lovingly renovated to an extremely high standard, this two double bedroom home in the village of Stoke Lyne retains its country-cottage feel. Overlooking fields and in a quiet location, the property is still just a short drive from the M40, Bicester, Brackley and Buckingham.
- Large living room with wood burner and oak laminate flooring
- Modern kitchen with Neff dishwasher, oven and hobs
- Two good size double bedrooms plus landing office area
- Large bathroom with bath and separate shower unit
- Large garden with sunken patio
- Allocated parking for two cars and additional parking to rear of property
- Available Date: 04/09/2017
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10
- Locality: Village
- Train: Bicester Village
- Council Tax: Cherwell, £1,694.22
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,377.69
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £895.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required