- Ref: 35335
- Print Page
£825pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Market Square, Bicester - OX26
A well presented 2 bedroom apartment in listed building located in the heart of Bicester. Overlooking the market square, this apartment comprises a large double aspect living room open onto the kitchen, bathroom with shower over the bath and 2 double More…▼
A well presented 2 bedroom apartment in listed building located in the heart of Bicester. Overlooking the market square, this apartment comprises a large double aspect living room open onto the kitchen, bathroom with shower over the bath and 2 double bedrooms. No parking.
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower over bath
- Large double aspect living room with views over Bicester town centre
- Modern kitchen
- No parking
- Excellent access to Bicester Village, Bicester Village train station and all of the amenities the town centre has to offer
- Available Date: 10/03/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester Village
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,142.31
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £585.48
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required