- Ref: 35215
- Print Page
£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Hardwick - OX27
A fantastic semi detached family home in the charming hamlet of Hardwick with pretty south facing garden which features a pond & wooden decking area, garden & gated driveway parking. The property has a modern kitchen/breakfast room with French doors More…▼
A fantastic semi detached family home in the charming hamlet of Hardwick with pretty south facing garden which features a pond & wooden decking area, garden & gated driveway parking. The property has a modern kitchen/breakfast room with French doors to garden, separate utility room, study, living room, three bedrooms & family bathroom.
- 3 bedrooms - 2 with build in wardrobes
- Family bathroom & downstairs cloak room
- Living room with French doors to deck area
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room & separate study
- South facing garden, gated driveway parking & garage
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 2.13 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Bicester North, 4.10 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35215£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Hardwick - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,041.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.