- Ref: 35214
- Print Page
£995pcm 2 Bedroom House in Rousham - OX25
A beautifully cottage set within the outstanding landscapes of Rousham village, with undisturbed views across the countryside. This lovely home has a spacious living room, kitchen/diner, separate utility room & downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs you hav More…▼
A beautifully cottage set within the outstanding landscapes of Rousham village, with undisturbed views across the countryside. This lovely home has a spacious living room, kitchen/diner, separate utility room & downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs you have two double bedrooms & family bathroom. The property also benefit from a large garden with outhouse & shed & ample off street parking.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom & downstairs cloakroom
- Large living room with views of the countryside
- Kitchen/diner & separate utility room
- Garden with outhouse, shed & ample off street parking
- Beautiful location within Rousham Village
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 5.32 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Tackley, 2.13 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35214£995pcm 2 Bedroom House in Rousham - OX25
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £229.62
- Security deposit: £1,148.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,160.83
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.