- Ref: 35169
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Wren Way, Bicester - OX26
A 3 double bedroom, 3 bathroom, well presented townhouse on the popular development of Langford Village. The master bedroom has a balcony with views across parkland & is just a short walk to the town centre, both train stations & Bicester Village. LL More…▼
A 3 double bedroom, 3 bathroom, well presented townhouse on the popular development of Langford Village. The master bedroom has a balcony with views across parkland & is just a short walk to the town centre, both train stations & Bicester Village. LL away 9th Jan until beginning feb.
- 3 double bedrooms, 3 bathroom (2 en-suite shower rooms)
- 2 reception rooms (one could be 4th bedroom). Cloak room
- Large kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room
- Balcony off master bedroom with far reaching views
- Low maintenance walled garden and garage
- A short walk to town centre, train stations and local shops
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 2.73 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, £1,694.22
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35169�1300pcm 3 Bedroom House in Wren Way, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,800.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £390.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,383.87
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of �75 + VAT (�90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required