- Ref: 35006
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in Kirtlington - OX5
A 1 bedroom furnished detached Cotswold Stone cottage located in the popular village of Kirtlington. This property has a good sized living room with kitchen area and first floor double bedroom with en-suite shower room. Kirtlington itself offers More…▼
A 1 bedroom furnished detached Cotswold Stone cottage located in the popular village of Kirtlington. This property has a good sized living room with kitchen area and first floor double bedroom with en-suite shower room. Kirtlington itself offers lovely country walks and great pubs/restaurants. 1 parking space off street. Rent includes water charges.
- Light and spacious bedroom. Bathroom with shower cubicle
- Open plan living room/kitchenette
- Off road parking for one car
- Easy access to M40 and local/mainline rail links
- Popular village location with local shop and pubs
- Ideal for a single person. Regret no pets
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 6.21 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Tackley, 1.12 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band A £1,174.49
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35006£775pcm 1 Bedroom House in Kirtlington - OX5
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,550.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,024.11
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £23,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required