- Ref: 35006
- Print Page
£775pcm 1 Bedroom House in Kirtlington - OX5
A 1 bedroom detached Cotswold Stone cottage located in the popular village of Kirtlington. This property comprises a good sized living room with kitchenette and double bedroom with en-suite shower room. Kirtlington itself offers lovely country walks More…▼
A 1 bedroom detached Cotswold Stone cottage located in the popular village of Kirtlington. This property comprises a good sized living room with kitchenette and double bedroom with en-suite shower room. Kirtlington itself offers lovely country walks and great pubs/restaurants. 1 parking space off street and a second space on street subject to availability. Rent includes water charges.
- Light and spacious bedroom. Bathroom with shower cubicle
- Open plan living room/kitchenette
- Off road parking for one car and on street for one car subject to availability
- Easy access to M40 and local/mainline rail links
- Popular village location with local shop and pubs
- Available Date: 03/02/2018
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 6.21 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Tackley, 1.12 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band A £1,174.49
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35006£775pcm 1 Bedroom House in Kirtlington - OX5
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,550.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £719.64
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £23,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required