- Ref: 33027
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in The Garden Quarter, Bicester - OX27
A beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor conversion situated on the sought after Garden Quarter development. Finished to an exceptionally high standard, with wooden flooring throughout the living room/kitchen. The property is set within More…▼
A beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor conversion situated on the sought after Garden Quarter development. Finished to an exceptionally high standard, with wooden flooring throughout the living room/kitchen. The property is set within stunning kept grounds and has excellent access to major road networks.
- Two double bedroom, en-suite shower room & further bathroom
- Spectacular open plan living room with doors out to terrace
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Outside terrace
- Allocated parking for two cars
- Easy access to the A34, and Bicester North train station taking you into London with 50mins
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
33027£1200pcm 2 Bedroom House in The Garden Quarter, Bicester - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,661.54
- Application fee (incl VAT): £360.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,680.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required