- Ref: 33026
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Town Centre, Bicester - OX26
Recently upgraded to an exceptional standard, a delightful hidden gem of a cottage located discreetly within Bicester town centre. Providing well proportioned accommodation, including two double bedrooms, large dining kitchen, large living room with More…▼
Recently upgraded to an exceptional standard, a delightful hidden gem of a cottage located discreetly within Bicester town centre. Providing well proportioned accommodation, including two double bedrooms, large dining kitchen, large living room with dining space and bathroom with bath and shower, the property also has one allocated private off street parking space and quiet courtyard garden. VIDEO AVAILABLE.
- 2 double bedrooms and stylish new bathroom with bath and shower over
- Large living dining room with door to courtyard garden
- Private off street parking space
- Located in central Bicester within walking distance of Bicester Village and Bicester North train stations
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 2.80 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester Village, 0.30 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band A £1,228.34
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
33026£1150pcm 2 Bedroom House in Town Centre, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £265.38
- Security deposit: £1,326.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,558.06
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.