- Ref: 33016
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in Fircroft, Southwold - OX26
A great mid terraced house with allocated parking & enclosed garden with shed storage, located on a quiet no through road on the Southwold development in Bicester. The property has an open plan kitchen/living/dining room with patio doors to garden, More…▼
A great mid terraced house with allocated parking & enclosed garden with shed storage, located on a quiet no through road on the Southwold development in Bicester. The property has an open plan kitchen/living/dining room with patio doors to garden, double bedroom with built-in wardrobes & bathroom with shower over bath.
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room with doors to patio
- Kitchen with washing machine, fridge, hob & cooker
- Garden with shed & 2 allocated parking spaces
- Walking distance to Bicester North station
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 141.50 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North, 138.34 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
33016£775pcm 1 Bedroom House in Fircroft, Southwold - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £178.85
- Security deposit: £894.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £600.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £23,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.