- Ref: 30736
- Print Page
£2100pcm 4 Bedroom House in Sorrel Mead, Bicester - OX26
A modern four bedroom family home on the popular estate of Bure Park, with off-street parking for two cars and a fully enclosed part-patio and part-lawn wrap around garden. There may be some or all of an attached double garage included in the rental, More…▼
A modern four bedroom family home on the popular estate of Bure Park, with off-street parking for two cars and a fully enclosed part-patio and part-lawn wrap around garden. There may be some or all of an attached double garage included in the rental, or some or all of this may be kept for the landlords’ storage. The ground floor comprises a spacious entrance hall big enough for a work from home office area, a welcome living room with bay window and glass French doors.
- 4 double bedrooms
- Family bathroom, 2 en suites, 1 Jack & Gill & downstairs cloakroom
- Living room and large conservatory
- High specification and kitchen dining area & utility area and some appliances
- Double garage, driveway parking & garden with decking area
- Sought after Bure Park area within walking distance of Bicester North train station
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 3.29 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North, 0.65 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band E
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30736£2100pcm 4 Bedroom House in Sorrel Mead, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £484.62
- Security deposit: £2,423.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,574.19
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £63,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.