- Ref: 30699
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Hardwick - OX27
An immaculately presented single storey barn conversion in the pretty hamlet of Hardwick; with off-street parking and low maintenance garden. This spacious property has a wonderful open plan kitchen/dining/family area & light living room both with b More…▼
An immaculately presented single storey barn conversion in the pretty hamlet of Hardwick; with off-street parking and low maintenance garden. This spacious property has a wonderful open plan kitchen/dining/family area & light living room both with bi-folding doors to the garden. Three large double bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes, en suite shower room to master bedroom & family bathroom.
- 3 large double bedroom
- Modern family bathroom & en suite shower room
- Living room with bi fold doors
- Kitchen/dining/family room with bi fold doors
- Off-street parking & low maintenance garden
- Landlord open to pets at rent of £1450pcm
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 2.07 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Bicester North, 4.13 miles
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30699£1400pcm 3 Bedroom House in Hardwick - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £323.08
- Security deposit: £1,615.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,633.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.