- Ref: 30675
- Print Page
£950pcm 1 Bedroom House in Avocet Way, Bicester - OX26
A beautifully presented house on the popular Langford Village development, including off street parking & private rear garden. The property has a bright, open plan living/dining room with wood flooring, modern kitchen with appliances including fridge More…▼
A beautifully presented house on the popular Langford Village development, including off street parking & private rear garden. The property has a bright, open plan living/dining room with wood flooring, modern kitchen with appliances including fridge/freezer, oven, hob and washing machine. Upstairs is a good sized double bedroom with built in wardrobes & a bathroom with shower over bath.
- 1 double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan living/dining room
- Kitchen with appliances
- Off-street parking & enclosed private garden
- Less than a mile to Bicester Village Train Station & Langford Village amenities including shops & pub/restaurant
- Available Date: 16/07/2022
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 5.07 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30675£950pcm 1 Bedroom House in Avocet Way, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £219.23
- Security deposit: £1,096.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,440.32
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £28,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.