- Ref: 30657
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Steeple Aston - OX25
Beautifully presented three storey 4 bedroom detached family house in the highly sought after village of Steeple Aston, with extensive family accommodation within walking distance of the local school and shop. The are private enclosed gardens to the More…▼
Beautifully presented three storey 4 bedroom detached family house in the highly sought after village of Steeple Aston, with extensive family accommodation within walking distance of the local school and shop. The are private enclosed gardens to the rear and garaging with ample off street parking. Excellent access to the local road and rail networks as well as Oxford, Banbury and Bicester. VIDEO AVAILABLE.
- Four bedrooms, two bath/shower rooms and two cloakrooms
- Large living room with patio doors to rear garden
- Dining kitchen open plan to dining room, utility room
- Double garage with off street parking
- Excellent location for local school & shop as well as road and rail links
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 4.68 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Tackley, 3.17 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D £1,761.73
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30657£1600pcm 4 Bedroom House in Steeple Aston - OX25
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,215.38
- Application fee (incl VAT): £480.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,114.29
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required