- Ref: 30655
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Bure Park, Bicester - OX26
A spacious modern mid terrace house on the popular Bure Park development within walking distance of Bicester North train station with pretty enclosed garden & two allocated parking spaces. Open-plan living/dining room which leads to a conservatory, More…▼
A spacious modern mid terrace house on the popular Bure Park development within walking distance of Bicester North train station with pretty enclosed garden & two allocated parking spaces. Open-plan living/dining room which leads to a conservatory, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes & modern bathroom with shower over bath.
- 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Spacious living/dining room with doors to conservatory
- Modern kitchen with oven & hob
- Private garden to rear with storage & allocated parking for 2 cars
- Excellent location for Bicester North train station & Bicester town centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 3.36 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North, 0.66 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30655£895pcm 2 Bedroom House in Bure Park, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £206.54
- Security deposit: £1,032.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £775.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.