- Ref: 30652
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in High Street, Souldern - OX27
Beautifully presented three bedroom end of terrace cottage situated in the heart of the highly sought after village of Souldern. The property is made up of a spacious living room with wood burner, modern kitchen, three double bedrooms, exceptional More…▼
Beautifully presented three bedroom end of terrace cottage situated in the heart of the highly sought after village of Souldern. The property is made up of a spacious living room with wood burner, modern kitchen, three double bedrooms, exceptional shower room and set in a lovely rural location. Ideal for a professional single, couple or small family. VIDEO AVAILABLE.
- Three double bedrooms
- Large living room with dining space and feature stair case
- Kitchen with access to rear courtyard
- On street parking (not allocated)
- Located in the centre of the village, with walks surrounding the local area and a village pub
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 2.66 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Bicester North, 6.55 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30652£1050pcm 3 Bedroom House in High Street, Souldern - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,453.85
- Application fee (incl VAT): £315.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,470.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required