- Ref: 30642
- Print Page
£1500pcm 3 Bedroom House in School Lane, Chetwode - MK18
A stunning barn conversion with spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. This beautiful property which is full of character has extensive accommodation including a spacious kitchen diner, utility room, large living room with open fire & Fren More…▼
A stunning barn conversion with spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. This beautiful property which is full of character has extensive accommodation including a spacious kitchen diner, utility room, large living room with open fire & French doors opening out onto the rear patio area, master bedroom with en suite bathroom, further double bedroom with stable door out onto the inner private courtyard, small bedroom/study & family bathroom.
- 3 bedrooms - 2 doubles & 1 single
- Family bathroom, en suite bathroom & cloakroom
- Spacious living room
- Exceptionally large kitchen diner with appliances & utility room
- Undisturbed views to the rear, private inner courtyard & parking for 2 vehicles
- Beautiful location, providing privacy & peace within close proximity to Bicester & Buckingham
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 5.82 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Bicester North, 5.39 miles
- Council Tax: Aylesbury Vale, Band G
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30642£1500pcm 3 Bedroom House in School Lane, Chetwode - MK18
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £346.15
- Security deposit: £1,730.75
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,750.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.