- Ref: 30639
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Priory Road, Bicester - OX26
Spacious two bedroom two bathroom ground floor apartment in this quiet area of Bicester town centre, within walking distance of central amenities, Bicester Village and Bicester Village train station. The apartment is light and contemporary and offer More…▼
Spacious two bedroom two bathroom ground floor apartment in this quiet area of Bicester town centre, within walking distance of central amenities, Bicester Village and Bicester Village train station. The apartment is light and contemporary and offers excellent accommodation for a professional couple or two high quality professional sharers. Off street parking in secure gated car park
- 2 bedrooms and the master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Spacious living room, high quality oak flooring.
- Higher specification kitchen with built in appliances
- Dishwasher, fridge freezer, washer/dryer and microwave
- Allocated parking for one car
- Easy access to Bicester Village, train station & town centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 2.65 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £242.31
- Security deposit: £1,211.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £875.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.