- Ref: 30623
- Print Page
£925pcm 1 Bedroom House in Wadley Court, Bicester - OX26
A superb, recently converted one bedroom house situated in a select development in Bicester town centre. Finished to a particularly high standard, this property comes with one off road allocated parking space. Ideally located within a short walk of More…▼
A superb, recently converted one bedroom house situated in a select development in Bicester town centre. Finished to a particularly high standard, this property comes with one off road allocated parking space. Ideally located within a short walk of Bicester Village and both train stations.
- 1 double bedroom and 1 bathroom with separate shower cubicle and bath
- Modern open plan living room with featured wood flooring
- Open plan kitchen fitted to a high specification with integrated white goods
- Overlooks quiet courtyard
- One allocated off road parking space
- Located in Bicester town centre with easy access to Bicester Village, both train stations and central bus station
- Available Date: 15/12/2017
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,280.77
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,432.26
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required