- Ref: 30623
- Print Page
£950pcm 1 Bedroom House in Wadley Court, Bicester - OX26
A superb, recently converted one bedroom house situated in a select development in Bicester town centre. Finished to a particularly high standard, the modern, integrated kitchen and bathroom (with separate bath and shower cubicle) are very smart. The More…▼
A superb, recently converted one bedroom house situated in a select development in Bicester town centre. Finished to a particularly high standard, the modern, integrated kitchen and bathroom (with separate bath and shower cubicle) are very smart. The kitchen opens out to the living room with wood flooring. This property overlooks the quiet courtyard and comes with one off-road allocated parking space. Ideally located within a short walk of Bicester Village and both train stations.
- Recently converted
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower & bath
- Kitchen open-plan to living room
- Allocated parking
- Easy access to Bicester Village, both train stations and central bus station
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 2.72 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £219.23
- Security deposit: £1,096.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,256.45
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £28,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.