- Ref: 30623
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in Wadley Court, Bicester - OX26
A superb, recently converted one bedroom house situated in a select development in Bicester town centre. Finished to a particularly high standard, this property comes with one off road allocated parking space. Ideally located within a short walk of More…▼
A superb, recently converted one bedroom house situated in a select development in Bicester town centre. Finished to a particularly high standard, this property comes with one off road allocated parking space. Ideally located within a short walk of Bicester Village and both train stations.
- 1 double bedroom and 1 bathroom with separate shower cubicle and bath
- Modern open plan living room with featured wood flooring
- Open plan kitchen fitted to a high specification with integrated white goods
- Overlooks quiet courtyard
- One allocated off road parking space
- Located in Bicester town centre with easy access to Bicester Village, both train stations and central bus station
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,280.77
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,432.26
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required