- Ref: 30618
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Flanders Close, Bicester - OX26
A brand new 2 double bedroom house on this popular new development close to Bicester town centre. Modern kitchen with appliances. Bathroom with shower over bath. Downstairs loo and a large back garden. 2 parking spaces available. A short walk to More…▼
A brand new 2 double bedroom house on this popular new development close to Bicester town centre. Modern kitchen with appliances. Bathroom with shower over bath. Downstairs loo and a large back garden. 2 parking spaces available. A short walk to Bicester Village train station and the town centre.
- 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower over bath
- Large living/dining room
- Kitchen with some built-in appliances
- Large back garden
- 2 tandem parking spaces
- 5 minute walk to Bicester Village train station and town centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,661.54
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £360.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,819.35
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required