- Ref: 30613
- Print Page
£1295pcm 3 Bedroom House in Brashfield Road, Bicester - OX26
A newly refurbished 3 double bedroom, 2 bathroom bungalow with plenty of off-street parking plus a single garage, located in a quiet residential area close to Bicester North train station & the town centre. Accommodation is bright & spacious througho More…▼
A newly refurbished 3 double bedroom, 2 bathroom bungalow with plenty of off-street parking plus a single garage, located in a quiet residential area close to Bicester North train station & the town centre. Accommodation is bright & spacious throughout, including a sitting room with wood flooring leading onto a large conservatory, which in turn opens onto a beautiful rear garden. The kitchen follows on to a separate utility/shower room & there is a second modern bathroom with shower over bath.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Shower room, family bathroom and separate WC
- Sitting room leading to conservatory
- Kitchen with appliances including dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
- Large rear garden, driveway parking and single garage
- Close to local shops and Bicester North train station
- Available Date: 06/07/2020
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 3.35 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North, 0.25 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £298.85
- Security deposit: £1,494.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,086.13
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.