- Ref: 30613
- Print Page
£1550pcm 3 Bedroom House in Brashfield Road, Bicester - OX26
*BATHROOMS & UTILITY ROOM REFURBISHMENT IN PROGRESS* A large bungalow with good size garden, located in a quiet residential area close to Bicester North train station. With plenty of space throughout, you have a living room with conservatory leading More…▼
*BATHROOMS & UTILITY ROOM REFURBISHMENT IN PROGRESS* A large bungalow with good size garden, located in a quiet residential area close to Bicester North train station. With plenty of space throughout, you have a living room with conservatory leading to the garden and the kitchen with appliances. To the front of the property you have three double bedrooms & driveway parking for 3 cars & single garage. Pets considered for an additional £50pcm.
- 3 double bedrooms
- New bathrooms to be fitted
- Sitting room leading to conservatory
- Kitchen with appliances including dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
- Large rear garden, driveway parking & single garage
- Available for a minimum of 12 months, subject to negotiation
- Available Date: 24/08/2022
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 3.36 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North, 0.11 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £357.69
- Security deposit: £1,788.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,950.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £46,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.