- Ref: 30602
- Print Page
£1000pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Garth Court, Bicester - OX26
A modern 2 bed ground floor apartment situated in the heart of Bicester town centre. A spacious living room with French doors into a private garden, kitchen with appliances, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom. A short walk to Garth Park, Bicester town More…▼
A modern 2 bed ground floor apartment situated in the heart of Bicester town centre. A spacious living room with French doors into a private garden, kitchen with appliances, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom. A short walk to Garth Park, Bicester town centre for shops and restaurants and close to Bicester Village and Bicester North train stations.
- 2 bedroom apartment
- Living room with french doors to garden
- Kitchen with all main appliances
- Bathroom with bath and shower over
- Gated off street parking and private garden
- Fantastic central location
- Available Date: 07/02/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,384.62
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £785.71
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required