- Ref: 30602
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Garth Court, Bicester - OX26
A modern 2 bed ground floor apartment situated in the heart of Bicester town centre. A spacious living room with French doors into a private garden, kitchen with appliances, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom. A short walk to Garth Park, Bicester town More…▼
A modern 2 bed ground floor apartment situated in the heart of Bicester town centre. A spacious living room with French doors into a private garden, kitchen with appliances, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom. A short walk to Garth Park, Bicester town centre for shops and restaurants and close to Bicester Village and Bicester North train stations.
- 2 bedroom apartment
- Living room with french doors to garden
- Kitchen with all main appliances
- Bathroom with bath and shower over
- Gated off street parking and private garden
- Fantastic central location
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 2.81 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £230.77
- Security deposit: £1,153.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,322.58
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.