- Ref: 30581
- Print Page
£1600pcm 4 Bedroom House in Wetherby Road, Bicester - OX26
Beautifully presented family house set in the popular Kingsmere development. The property benefits from; 4 double bedrooms, en-suite to master, kitchen/diner with appliances, 2 parking spaces & garage. Kingsmere is ideally located for M40 & Bicester More…▼
Beautifully presented family house set in the popular Kingsmere development. The property benefits from; 4 double bedrooms, en-suite to master, kitchen/diner with appliances, 2 parking spaces & garage. Kingsmere is ideally located for M40 & Bicester Village Train Station.
- 4 double bedroom, en-suite shower room & further bathroom
- Large living room with patio doors out to garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room with all appliance
- Turfed garden
- Allocated parking and garage
- Kingsmere is a new development situated very close to the M40, A34 and Bicester town centre, the location and community being created make the development very sought after
- Available Date: 12/12/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band E £2,153.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,215.38
- Application fee (incl VAT): £480.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,032.26
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required